Spray Tanning at Beauty Works London
Crouch End Branch
Long gone are the days in which getting the perfect tan was possible only during summer season! Advances in tanning technology provided us with many tanning solutions, however many of those raise concerns of overexposure to UV rays and potential health risks. Non of these however apply to Spray Tan which remains a healthy and safe alternative.
Application is quick, safe, and easy, leaving your skin with a radiant glow that lasts for up to 10 days!
Beauty Works Crouch End Salon offers a range of most popular spray tan products:
Beauty Works Tips for long-lasting Spray Tan
Before the Treatment
- Wax or Shave - This will allow the hair follicles / pores to close back up before getting your tan. (24 hours before).
- Exfoliate- at least 24 hours prior to treatment, this will help the tan last longer.
- Manicure / Pedicure - Get them done before your session. Otherwise the scrubs and acetone used by nail salons will scrub off some of the tan.
- Avoid Any Body Products; Lotions, Perfumes, heavy make up,etc. They could react with the tan.
- Wear dark, loose fitting clothes to prevent any possible damage to fabrics after the application.
After the Treatment
- Avoid sweaty activities for at least 5 hours after spray tan as sweat can create patches or streaks. Avoid swimming for long periods of time with your spray tan as this will make it fade quickly.
- Avoid touching of the tanned areas until the tan is dry as the colour may transfer.
- Children – If you have children that need assistance at bath time, bathe them before your tanning session. You will not be able to touch water for 5 hours after application.
- Showering is safe After 8 hours, the same applies to exercising and wearing tight clothes.
We are currently doing special offers on spray tanning 2 spray tans for £45
To book your spray tan session please call Beauty Works Crouch End clinic on 0208 340 8069