Waxing at Beauty Works Crouch End
Waxing is the longest-lasting temporary hair removal technique available. It can leave you hair free for up to six weeks, depending on the area of the body and the personal hair growth cycle. Regular waxing sessions weaken the hair follicle and affect the re-growth of the hair, making it thinner, softer and lighter. Our job at Beauty Works is to make the waxing experience as gentle as possible, but more importantly to ensure that you feel and look your best.
Relax and Wax!
5 Tips on how to make waxing a less painful and more effective experience:
- Exfoliate: body scrub will help rid dead cells around skin pores and hair follicle, providing an easier exit.
- Reduce acidity: avoid smoking, caffeine, salt and alcohol. All these agents can make your skin much more sensitive.
- Choose the right cycle: book your waxing session for right after your period ends, or as close as possible. This is because your pain tolerance increases after that time of the month and gets lower the closer you get to your period.
- Don’t use ice for numbing as application of cold to the skin closes the pores and they need to stay open and relaxed.
- Don’t think waxing at home is easy. It’s very hard to do it on yourself and you can hurt yourself badly if you are not sure what you’re doing.
|Full leg and bikini line||£32|
|Full leg and high bikini line||£35|
|Full leg and Brazilian wax||£45|
|Upper lip or chin||£8|
|Side of face||£10|
|Mens' back or chest wax||£30|